This Website is owned and operated by Viewstride. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Viewstride, and while we work diligently to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
In no event will Viewstride be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Through this Website, you can link to other websites, which are not under the control of Viewstride. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of links to outside websites does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Viewstride may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective beginning July 1, 2021.
What Viewstride Collects
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
When you visit https://Viewstride.com/, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail, postal code, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
That is about you but, individually, does not identify you; and/or
- About our internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies
Information Provided by You
The information collected on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for the information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps Viewstride improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized services, enabling us to:
- Estimate our usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place industry-standard safeguards to protect personal information, including electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you choose to communicate with us via email, please do not send information that you believe to be confidential.
In association with the software, content, and services that we provide to our clients in the healthcare industry, we have policies and procedures to address the privacy and security implications of the rules promulgated pursuant to the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as applicable.
Viewstride and our affiliates reserve the right to disclose personal information to third parties if required to do so by law; if we believe such action is necessary to comply with legal process served upon us; to protect or defend our legal rights or property; or to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of any obligations owed to Viewstride.
Links to Other Websites
In association with the software, content, and services we provide to our clients in the healthcare industry, Viewstride has policies and procedures to address the privacy and security implications of the rules promulgated pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as applicable to Viewstride.
Viewstride and our affiliates reserve the right to disclose personal information to third parties if required to do so by law; if we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with the requirements of the law; to comply with legal process served upon us, protect or defend our legal rights or property; or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a situation involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or violations of any obligations owed to Viewstride or its affiliates.
How We Use Your Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email or visit our Website, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address, our responses, and any other information you provide to us. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that your request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any product or services we offer or provide through it.
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products or services.
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provided about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, or mail; and/or
- To customize the Website according to your interests.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the opt-out that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and/or
- If you have previously agreed to allow Viewstride to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may still change your mind and any time by emailing us at compliance@Viewstride.com
Viewstride will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you for a small fee. For a copy, please write to: Viewstride Attn: Regulatory Compliance Manager 1625 International Dr #305 McLean, VA 22102
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Information We Collect
Viewstride’s Website(s) collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked directly, or indirectly, with a consumer or device “personal information.” Our Website(s), historically, has collected the following categories of personal information:
Category Examples Collected
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
De-identified or aggregated consumer information; or
Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope like:
- Health or medical information covered by HIPAA and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data.
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Viewstride obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our Website; or
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website or applications.
Use of Personal Information
Viewstride may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA. Viewstride will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Viewstride may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and to refrain from using it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California Residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected on you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with who we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending a message to compliance@Viewstride.com. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
An amendment to the CCPA provides an exemption to the Right to Know and Right to Delete for personal information between a business and a person who is acting as an employee, director, officer, or contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietorship, nonprofit, or government where the information is used in the context of a business transaction. This exemption is currently set to expire on January 1, 2021. Until that date, we will not respond to requests to know or delete that meet this exemption.
Response Timing and Format
We strive to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting our Website and sending us a message.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by visiting our Website and sending us a message. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our Website or write us at our address listed on our webpage.
Change to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Attn: Regulatory Compliance Manager
1625 International Dr #305
McLean, VA, 22102